Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Politely Rude

Fact #1 the Les Halles metro stop off line 4 takes you to a partially underground mall, it has a 3 story H &M which leads me to...

Fact #2 H&M is a thousand times better here then it is in the states they had some really cute stuff, but more expensive then H&M at home.

Fact #3 I'm obsessed with Zara and all the amazing French stores, that I have decided to eat less and shop more.

Fact #4 I saw a Parisian actually yell at another Parisian today; I thought the Parisians were only supposed to be politely rude? Guess not, this guy was going at it.

Fact #5 The crepes that you see that are made in front of you instead of heated up are so much better, so check to see if they make a new one or just take it from a huge plate of them.

Fact #6 It has to stop raining I cant deal.

Fact #7 I can't wait to go to Provence.

Fact # 8 I went to buy books today at Gibert Jeune and there are like three of the same store on the same street and each one is dedicated to different subjects.

Fact #9 I'm listening to John Mayer right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment