Friday, March 5, 2010

Club Experience #1 and more to come.


Last night we went to Le Mix which happens to be like 4 metro stops away from us. Us as in like 10 people from my study abroad group and my friend Sarah from home, and her friends so we were a rather large group. It was international students night which meant that if you brought a state id you'd get in for free with no cover. It was actually kind of funny because they had a sticker table with different flags so I got the Etats-Unis one which is the US but then I switched to French when I felt confident enough haha. We got there around say 11:30 and stayed till 3:30 well everyone else stayed but Allie and I got kicked out :/ woops. Well we were invited to dance in the VIP section which was exactly the same as any other section, but there was this one French girl who was there that hated that we were there and she got a security guard and kicked us out. I went to le toilett before we left because the only form of public transportation was the bus and there was no bus that went to where we needed to go. Sooo we hopped on the bus and got off the closest stop possible which was still 3.4 km away (2.2 miles) that we had to walk. Mind you it was in the 20's F last night, so around -5 C but we had on tights. It was freezing and my feet were killing me. We finally got back to the dorms and I realized I left my room key in my room and the front desk was closed so I just passed out in Allies till about an hour ago and was finally able to get in to my room. Overall it was a great night (no sarcasm there).

No comments:

Post a Comment